do one small thing to make today better than yesterday,
nothing moves unless you do!
not sure how to start your workout routine?
RepetitionS: 3 rounds
- Stand straight with your elbows bent at a 90-degree angle and your feet hip width apart.
- Bring your right elbow forward at the same time as you bring your left knee up.
- Face forward and keep your chest open and your back straight.
- Keep your breathing pattern steady and slow throughout the entire exercise.
Muscles: Leg muscles, glutes, core & back
- Stand with feet hip width apart, knees slightly bent and a weight by each foot.
- Hinge at your hips and bend your knees to lower your body.
- With your arms straight down to your knees.
- Push your butt way back and keep your back flat, your torso should be almost parallel to the floor.
- Keeping your core tight, push through your heels to stand up straight.
Muscles: Lower back, hamstrings & glutes
- Stand facing the wall with your legs hip width apart.
- Stretch your arms to shoulder height, palms touching the wall.
- Bend forward to the wall with your elbows.
- Hips and body going diagonal, core embraced.
- Push back from the wall and straighten your arms and repeat.
Muscles: Arms, shoulders & chest
- This is a hip down motion.
- Stand tall with your feet hip distance apart. Your hips, knees and toes should all be facing forward.
- Bend your knees and extend your buttocks backward as if you are going to sit back into a chair. Keep your knees behind your toes and your weight in your heels. Pressing your knees slightly open and go down.
- Chest up and shoulders back.
- Sit back up and repeat.
Muscles: Quads, glutes & hamstings
- Step backward with one foot lower or bend it to a 90 degree angle. You should remain parallel to the ground and your front knee shouldn’t go beyond your toes.
- Lift your front lunging leg to return to the starting position.
- Keep your head straight, shoulders relaxed and engage your core.
Muscles: Leg muscles, glutes, core & back
- It’s a seated rotational (side to side) movement of the upper torso (thoracic spine) that engages the core.
- Sit, bend your knees and lean back your upper body.
- Twist your upper body side to side.
Muscles: Abs, obliques & lower back
- This is your upper body muscles pulling weight towards you. There is a pulling version out there for everyone.
- This movement can also help correct the forward shoulders that have become so common among people today spending so much time at their desks.
Muscles: Lower back, hamstrings, arms, guads & core
live online workout sessions
With Our Coaches
Turn your body into a high fat burning machine. Takes you out of your comfort zone. Torch your body fat in no time, tone your body and maintain a balanced metabolism.
Feel good workout. Mood charger and calorie burner.
Our classes include Riba Afrimoov, Kizomba, Zumba and Salsa
Cardio shadow boxing. Blow off stress with punches and kicks all while having fun. Build confidence, increase overall endurance and tone your body.
Relief stress entirely. Improve your breathing and flexibility, relief muscle and joint problems. Improve posture and balance.
Get your figure back faster. Repair your abdominal muscle, strengthen and firm your upper body.
For Download & Online Sessions
Short and intense. Get your heart pumping. Torch and improve coordination. Build your legs for day.
Develops slimmer waistline and reduces belly fat. Reduce lower back problems and improve posture.
Tone arms – remove bingo wings. Reduce bra fat, tone and strengthen your upper back
Tone your butt, legs and calves. Reduce cellulite.
understanding fitness zones
No matter how many gadgets and metrics you use to monitor a workout, you still need to be able to assess those numbers in the context how much (or little) pain you’re feeling.
The intensity of our workouts are designed in 5 zones to help you monitor and challenge yourself. We have segmented 5 ZONES according to RATING OF PERCEIVED EXERTION (RPE).
our weekly goals
Prepare your body to move well and get rid of toxins.
week 2 - 4
Start your moov days & clean eating.
week 6 - 8
raise the bar, burn more fat
week 9 - 12
increase endurance to tone your body
about our fitness programs
Our fitness programs are fun yet utilizing the ten standards of fitness; cardiovascular/ respiratory endurance, stamina, strength, flexibility, power, speed, coordination, agility, balance and accuracy.
Our choice of exercise programs are based on the functional movement patterns that will:
- Burn fat
- Enhance lean muscles
- Improve strength
- Transform your body structure
- If you have a specific condition, clear first with your doctor.
- Create a safe workout space in your house if training at home.
- Train 2 hours after eating. If you are feeling hungry before your workout, eat a fruit with a spoon of peanut butter or shake if you have.
- Make sure to warm up and stretch before your workout.
- Wear appropriate outfit and shoes.
- Monitor your intensity.
- Listen to your body, do not exercise if you are unwell.
- Should you feel dizzy, shortness of breath, chest pain, nausea or vomiting, stop the activity and seek medical attention as soon as possible.
- Always breath.
- Have a training partner for motivation.